Sequoia to Host Live Webinar to Help Employers Understand New COVID-19 Regulatory Requirements and Legislation
Join the Live Webinar “Workers’ Compensation Now: The Experts Weigh In” to prepare and protect your workplace
SAN FRANCISCO – October 19, 2020 – Sequoia, a pioneer in Total People Investment invites you to their live webinar, Workers’ Compensation Now: The Experts Weigh In, on Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 11:00 am Pacific Time.
What: Sequoia will host a live webinar, “Workers’ Compensation Now: The Experts Weigh In” about COVID-19 regulatory requirements and a preventive roadmap to mitigating COVID-19 exposures and managing potential outbreaks.
Why: As a result of COVID-19, there are new and pending legislation and regulatory requirements for workers’ compensation coverage that will apply to most employers in California. In this webinar, attendees will learn about these new protocols and actions they can take to protect their employees, including:
- COVID-19 worker’s compensation reporting requirements and the impact of claims on X-Mods
- Cal-OSHA’s “Reportable” and “Recordable” COVID-19 requirements
- Return to work criteria across the “symptomatic positive” to “asymptomatic untested” spectrum
- Actions from the California Department of Public Health Employer Playbook for Safe Reopening
- Employer COVID-19 case study, recommendations, and outcomes
Who: Speakers will include:
- John Polson, management committee and partner, Fisher Phillips
- Anthony Poston, CEO & co-founder, ESM Insite
- Abe Jabhan, senior claims advocate, ESM Insite
- Suzette Germano, VP Risk Management Service at Sequoia
When: Thursday, October 22nd 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Pacific Time / 2:00 pm Eastern Time
Where: Register for the live webinar: https://www.sequoia.com/events/return-to-work/
Sequoia is the pioneer in Total People Investment. We help people-driven businesses design, deploy, and optimize people investment strategies that achieve engagement outcomes that matter. Through expert guidance and the Sequoia People Platform, our offerings in total rewards, benefits, wellbeing, HR & payroll, and business protection tie into a higher strategic role, enabling companies to manage their global people investments, with reduced administrative burdens and deeper employee care and support.
Netta Conyers-Haynes, Sequoia