- Sequoia Benefits and Insurance Services, LLC and Sequoia One PEO, LLC are separate and distinct businesses.
- All licensed insurance services are provided exclusively by Sequoia Benefits and Insurance Services, LLC (California Insurance License No. 0D69255).
- All PEO services are provided exclusively by Sequoia One PEO, LLC. Sequoia One PEO, LLC holds a Professional Employer Organization or Employee Leasing Company license (respectively) in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida (EL500), Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
- Pensionmark® Financial Group, LLC (“Pensionmark”) is an investment adviser registered under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. Pensionmark is affiliated through common ownership with Pensionmark Securities, LLC (member SIPC). Pensionmark Financial Group, LLC/Pensionmark Securities, LLC and Sequoia Benefits, LLC are non-affiliated entities. This material was created for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as individual participant investment advice. Check the background of investment professionals associated with this website on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
- Investment advisory services offered through Global Retirement Partners, LLC, a registered investment advisor. Global Retirement Partners, LLC, Sequoia LLC, and LPL Financial are separate non-affiliated entities.