Strategic global guidance
Sequoia’s global consulting team has decades of combined experience guiding the global benefits strategies for people-driven employers. We have a proven track record helping clients improve the design, financing, and delivery of their benefit arrangements around the world, as well as first-hand, in-country backgrounds and deep knowledge of local benefits practices to guide your implementation.
Established presence in 135+ countries
We provide global benefits services through our Sequoia Global Network of local actuaries, brokers, and consultants. The network gives our clients access to highly-vetted benefits experts everywhere they operate, regardless of ownership structure. Whether you choose to retain your existing local brokers or leverage our network members, Sequoia oversees the work of all local resources to ensure consistent adherence to your global strategy and overall stewardship of your benefit plans around the world.
Modern technology that
brings it all together
Get ready to make better decisions about your global benefit plans
Sequoia HRX includes a global portal that stores all the details of your benefit plans in every country. See plan documents, manage multiple renewals in multiple locations, and keep track of enrollment and costs everywhere you operate around the world.
Empower your globally-mobile people with better benefits access
Whether on an international business trip, a short term posting, or a long-term global assignment, Sequoia PX lets your global business travelers connect with and use their benefits from their smartphone the same as if they were safe at home.
We love helping global businesses get where they need to go
Smarter solutions for your global workforce
Size doesn’t matter to Sequoia. Our clients range from emerging firms with small employee populations in a handful of countries to large employers with thousands of employees in dozens of countries. These people-driven businesses choose Sequoia as their global benefits partner because of our unique and effective global benefits management model.
Strategic Vision & Guidance
- Global benefits brokerage and coordination
- Global benefits strategy and governance
- Global benefit inventories and analysis
- Multinational pooling strategy, implementation, and management
- New country establishment support
- Global merger and acquisition support
- Global benefit communication
Local Country Benefits Support
- Local plan design and implementation
- Contract renewals, policy issue and review
- Periodic re-bidding and negotiation of
- Benefits surveys and benchmarking
- Benefits communication and administration
- Assistance with claims processing and issue resolution
- Updates on legislation and market trends
- Vendor selection and management
Global Mobility Consulting Services
- Business Travel Medical and Accident coverage
- Short-term travel coverage for medical emergencies and accidents abroad
- International evacuation support for medical and non-medical incidents
- Long-term coverage for employees on overseas assignments longer than 180 days
- Benefits coverage for expats, inpats, and TCNs
- Expanding coverage to include dependents, sojourn and leisure travel
- Assistance implementing Life, LTD and retirement benefits for a global workforce
The Sequoia Global Services team is proactive in wanting to understand our company’s needs as we continued to grow and have been successful in helping us reach our international growth goals.”
Explore More Services
Unified services for total people investment
Proven solutions that
get you there faster
Sequoia One PEO
HR outsourcing, payroll services, and benefits for small businesses
Sequoia One has everything small businesses need to grow quickly and confidently. With our expertly-designed PEO services, we'll help you proudly elevate your employee experience while freeing up your internal resources to focus on your core mission.
Innovative benefits for today’s most innovative workforces
Sequoia Tech shifts the paradigm for how fast-moving technology companies take care of their people. This unique program leverages the purchasing power of a group with a collective $50 Billion market value to deliver an unrivaled total benefits package benchmarked to win in an uber-competitive space.