Sequoia Expands Workplace Management Solution to Enable Office Space Planning Capabilities and Rebrands to Sequoia Workplace
One Comprehensive Solution to Manage Policy Consent, Health Information Reporting, Office Reservations, and Space Planning to Protect the Safety and Health of Businesses and Employees
With the addition of office space planning, companies now have greater control of their employees in-office experience within a comprehensive solution and can make better decisions to optimize their office space and real estate footprint.
The new Sequoia Workplace features allows companies the flexibility to manage their office space for each location by offering:
- Workspace maps – Display an interactive space map so employees can easily find and book a desk
- Space assignment – Pre-assign dedicated seats to make it easier for employees to collaborate with their team
- Hotel desk organization and booking – Assign hotel desks and allow employees to book an available desk
- Workspace insights – See the booking and utilization trends to help inform space planning and forecasting
“With more companies reopening their offices, office space planning is a natural extension of our workplace management solution,” said Greg Golub, founder and CEO of Sequoia. “The new way of working is more complicated than it has ever been, and businesses need the ability to easily design and manage work environments that keep people safe and meet the unique needs for each office location. And by having Sequoia Workplace built on our People Platform, leaders can now see real-time insights on key business metrics like employee retention within their distributed employee populations.”
Sequoia Workplace is a flexible and comprehensive solution built to protect businesses and keep employees safe while adhering to evolving workplace guidelines. More than 175 companies across four continents use Sequoia Workplace to:
- Generate and maintain workplace policies that are shared with employees to capture their consent
- Track employees in the office and trace potential COVID-19 exposure and risk
- Enable employees to upload their COVID-19 test results and vaccination reports in accordance with privacy laws
- Configure location-specific processes for employees such as cohort and reservation management
- Manage office space and desk booking across multiple locations
To learn more about Sequoia Workplace, schedule a demo, or join an upcoming webinar, visit https://www.sequoia.com/platform/workplace/.
Sequoia is the pioneer in Total People Investment. We help people-driven businesses design, deploy, and optimize people investment strategies that achieve engagement outcomes that matter. Through expert guidance and the Sequoia People Platform, our offerings in total rewards, benefits, wellbeing, HR & payroll, and business protection tie into a higher strategic role, enabling companies to manage their global people investments, with reduced administrative burdens and deeper employee care and support.
AMF Media Group