Onboarding Strategies During Social Distancing
Tuesday, March 31 • 11:00-12:00 PT
This session will cover best practices for creating an effective onboarding program during this period of social distancing and a remote workforce.
Supporting Employee Mental Health During COVID-19
Thursday, April 2, 11:00-12:00 PT
This session will cover best practices and strategies for reducing and preventing employee stress.
More Upcoming Sessions
Details Coming Soon!
- HR Leaders Preparing for the Next Decade of HR
- First Look: New Healthcare & Wellness Tech
- Compliance Confidence: 2020 Essentials
- First Look: New in Workforce Tech
- 2020 Retirement Safeguards & Trends
- Distributed Workforce 3.0: What Happens Next?
- Strategies for Determining Your Total People Investment
- What VCs are Looking for Now
- Give It To Me Straight: How HR & CFOs Want to be Sold To
- VC Leverage: Creating Value for your Portfolio Companies
- Creating a Social Impact Program
Past Session Recordings
Diversity & Inclusion: Moving Towards Meaningful Change
This session covers best practices for driving meaningful change in your organization through your D&I program.
HR Strategies & Tactics to Navigate the Challenges of COVID-19
This session covers best practices for operating during this time of uncertainty and heightened awareness of serious health concerns.
Preparing for the Next Decade of HR
Part of this year’s keynote address, this session covers a discussion with HR thought leaders about how HR’s function will evolve in the next 10 years.