The New Workplace Employer Survey
As we surpass 18 months since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, business leaders continue to grapple with how to reopen the workplace, support employee wellbeing, and keep their people and business safe, healthy, and productive.
The New Workplace Employer Survey presented by ABC 7 News Bay Area and Sequoia examines how employers are addressing workplace dynamics now that more people have received the COVID-19 vaccine and transmission rates are declining in some parts of the country. The survey will be open from October 14 through October 25. Participants will receive first access to the full report.
About the Survey:
- Survey participation is confidential and all responses are anonymous.
- The survey should take no more than 20 minutes to complete.
- This survey and report is open to any company (you do not need to be a Sequoia client).
- The survey will be open through midnight 11:59 pm PST on Monday, October 25th.
- We will release the compiled report to survey participants in early November.