The Startup Dilemma: Navigating the Hybrid Work Environment
Thursday, October 21st 11-12 PT
Join us for a 1-hour webinar where we’ll unpack how startups and emerging companies are adjusting in this hybrid work environment – from collaboration, to administration, to taking care of peoples’ ever changing needs.
We’ll hear lessons learned from HR and business leaders who are tackling these issues to ensure their companies continue on their path to greatness.
- Bo Han, Founder & CEO at Buzzer
- Melina Murray, VP, People at Replicated
- Andrew Knowles, Sr. People Operations Manager at Yardzen
- Daniel Harrah, National Director of Clinical Partnerships at Spring Health
- Rachel Schwab, Sr. HR Business Partner at Sequoia
We are committed to your privacy.
Thank you for registering!
You will receive a confirmation email shortly.